Mechanical engineering final year students,graduates and even professionals, often stumbles to find a righteous guide towards acing their INTERVIEW or VIVA. I too as a student,gone through the same. In my 8+ years of industrial career,I have encountered numerous interviews and the ordeal that followed. So here is my effort to make it somewhat easy for you guys. I have compiled 100+ mechanical engineering INTERVIEW/VIVA questions which would surely help you out not only in acing interviews or viva, But also in strengthening your academics.
If you are a mechanical engineering final year/Pre-final year student,A graduate, Or even a working professional, This course is meant for you.
More than a hundred questions are discussed from the realm of mechanical engineering.The course is designed in such a way that most of the major subjects are covered as such –
- Basic Mechanical Engineering (BME)
- Manufacturing Science
- Material Science
- Strength Of Material (SOM)
- Theory Of Machine (TOM)
- Automobile Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics (FM)
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (RAC)
- Heat & Mass Transfer (HMT) & Many more.
There are two answers for every question in the course –
- Explanatory Answer – Which contains relatively easy language & practical approach.
- Interview Answer – Bit theoretical (Boring) but can be considered apt while facing Interview/Viva.
The questions are divided into three levels – EASY,MEDIUM & HARD. However you might think a hard question as a easy one or vice-versa. In either case, You are always going to get one thing in return – KNOWLEDGE !!
PS – You will also get access to my book “100+ MECHANICAL engineering INTERVIEW questions” which is currently published on Amazon marketplace FREE of cost (The raw pdf format will be provided).
Who this course is for:
- Pre-Final Year mechanical engineering students
- Final year mechanical engineering students
- Mechanical engineering graduates and professionals
- Anyone from mechanical stream who wants to sharpen their interview skills
- Students preparing for their practicals (Viva) in the mechanical engineering stream.
- Basic Physics – Density,Viscosity,Law of conservation of energy,Moment,Buoyancy,Moment Of Inertia etc.
- Basic Mathematics – Differentiation,Integration,Partial differentiation,Logarithm etc.
- Basic Mechanical Engineering – Welding,Crystal structure,Metal casting,Fe-C phase diagram,Stress & strain,P-V diagram etc.
Last Updated 3/2021