In this course, we’ll help validate your expertise with DevOps by covering a variety of topics, such as creating deployment pipelines using the AWS Developer Tools suite and deploying infrastructure and applications using CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, and OpsWorks. By the end of this course, you won’t just be prepared to sit for your AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional exam — you’ll also gain the advanced technical skills needed to become a DevOps subject matter expert.
This course covers the core concepts for each of the 6 domains outlined in the AWS blueprint, including
- SDLC Automation
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
- Monitoring and Logging
- Policies and Standards Automation
- Incident and Event Response
- High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery
- We’ll cement your knowledge in these domains by diving deep into individual services and best practices with clear and concise 5- to 20-minute lessons and several hands-on labs. Along with real-life examples, practical labs, and more, we’ll walk through each of the major development and operational domains of Amazon Web Services, step by step.
The ideal student for this course is ready to master the next level of the Amazon Web Services ecosystem and has already earned the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate and/or AWS Certified Developer – Associate certification.
Total Size: 14.4 GB