This popular AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Training for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate certification exam (SOA-C02) is packed with over 15 hours of comprehensive video lessons, hands-on lessons and a full-length practice exam simulation. With our mixture of in-depth theory, architectural diagrams and hands-on training, you’ll learn how to architect and build applications on Amazon Web Services, fully preparing you for the AWS SysOps Certification exam. With this comprehensive Udemy AWS SysOps training course, you have everything you need to comfortably pass the AWS SysOps Certification exam at the first attempt.
How is this course different?
We are big believers in using practical exercises to improve memory retention and contextualize knowledge. We have included many hours of hands-on guided exercises, so you get to build a practical skillset. The course also includes many visual slides to help you understand the concepts. All practical exercises are backed by architectural diagrams so you can visualize what you’re building and operating on Amazon Web Services. By the end of this course, you will have acquired a strong experience-based skillset on AWS along with the confidence to ace your AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam the first time.
With this Udemy AWS SysOps Administrator training, you’ll learn how to deploy and operate elastic infrastructure with Amazon EC2, Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing, use AWS Lambda for event-driven architectures, operate with AWS Systems Manager, manage EFS file systems and EBS block volumes, deploy infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation, networking with Amazon VPC, databases such as RDS and ElastiCache and AWS Route 53 DNS. All of these services and so much more.
BONUS OFFER – Practice Exam in Training Mode
We are now offering FREE 12-month access to the AWS Digital Cloud Training website (registration required with name and email) where you get to access your bonus practice exam in training mode. This allows you to check answers after every question (not possible on Udemy) and will help you successfully prepare for your exam.
PREVIEW THIS COURSE
There are many FREE previews so you can see how we prepare you for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate (SOA-C02) exam – using a combination of theoretical lectures and guided practical hands-on lessons.
GET CERTIFIED IN 21 DAYS
You get a free study guide in PDF format to help you plan your study so you can pass your AWS Certified SysOps exam in 21 days! Allocate around 60-90 min each day to studying and you’ll be ready to earn your AWS certification in no time at all.
THIS COURSE IS YOUR BEST CHANCE TO MAXIMIZE YOUR EXAM SUCCESS
- HANDS-ON LESSONS: To gain more practical experience with AWS services, you have the opportunity to explore our guided hands-on exercises
- HIGH-QUALITY VISUALS: We’ve spared no effort to create a highly visual training course with lots of table and diagrams to illustrate the concepts
- FULL-LENGTH PRACTICE TEST: Assess your exam readiness with the full-length AWS SysOps Associate Practice Exam that is included in your course. This practice test is timed and scored simulating the real exam environment so you get familiar with the AWS exam format, style and difficulty
- BONUS: Take the practice test in training mode (check your answers instantly – no time limit) on the Digital Cloud Training platform
- DETAILED EXPLANATIONS & REFERENCE LINKS: Every question includes deep-dive reference links and detailed explanations that describe why each answer is correct or incorrect
- PRESENTED IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY: Your instructor (native speaker) uses clear and easy to understand language and presents the material in a professional way – focused and to the point
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon course completion, you get to download your Certificate of Completion issued by Udemy
- ACCESS ALL DIAGRAMS, SLIDES & FILES: All diagrams and slides presented throughout the course are available for download in PDF format. Code & files are also accessible by our students
- CODE SAMPLES PROVIDED: All code samples are provided so you can become competent on the AWS Cloud by practicing in your own AWS Free Tier account
- ALWAYS UP TO DATE: Our teachings reflect the latest SOA-C02 exam blueprint. All students have lifetime access to all future updates
- RESPONSIVE SUPPORT: Our team of AWS experts comprehensively respond to all of your questions, concerns and feedback
- ACTIVE Q&A DISCUSSION BOARD: Join the discussion on AWS related topics in our discussion forum where our students share their recent exam experience offering feedback on which topics were covered
- MOBILE ACCESS: Study on the go and access all resources from your mobile phone – anywhere, anytime
The AWS SysOps Associate exam is the hardest of the associate level certifications. Though not mandatory, it is recommended that you complete the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or AWS Certified Developer Associate first. This will give you a broader knowledge base and more experience with AWS services. If you don’t have these certifications but you have plenty of work experience deploying and operating on AWS then you should be fine.
WHAT DO OTHER STUDENTS SAY?
Check out the excellent course reviews from our many students who passed their AWS exam with an average passing score of over 850:
“Great experience, clearly presented and lots of hands on practice demos”
“Detailed AWS Sysops course. Love the exam scenarios!”
“Instructor does a great job of teaching the subjects. Detailed and to-the-point and the most up-to-date course on the SysOps available”
Hi, my name is Neal Davis – I’ll be your instructor for this hands-on exam training for the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate. Cloud Computing is my Passion which is why I founded Digital Cloud Training – offering AWS certification training resources that represent a higher quality standard than is otherwise available in the market. I created this comprehensive training course so that you get to ace your AWS exam and achieve your career goals. I enjoy teaching on Udemy as it allows me to leverage my knowledge and hands-on experience that I have built over the last 20 years…Yes, I’ve been working in the Cloud space since its very beginning!
OUR SUCCESS IN NUMBERS
- Over 500,000 students enrolled in our AWS courses
- 4.7 Star instructor ratings from over 50,000 reviews
- Our students pass the AWS exam with an average score of over 85%
Watch the intro video to find out why students choose Digital Cloud Training to fast-track their exam success!
We are totally confident in the value of our Udemy AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Exam Training which comes with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee. Fast-track your AWS exam success and get lifetime access now – risk-free!
TOPICS WE COVER IN THIS COURSE
This course covers all of the following topics that are included in the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate (SOA-C02) exam guide and are featuring on the exam today:
- Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, EBS, EFS, and AWS Storage Gateway
- AWS Systems Manager, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS CloudFormation, and Amazon VPC
- Amazon Route 53, Amazon S3, Amazon CloudFront, AWS Organizations, Amazon CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail
- AWS Config, AWS Service Catalog, AWS Trusted Advisor, AWS IAM, Amazon Inspector, AWS KMS, AWS CloudHSM, AWS WAF & Shield, AWS Artifact, and AWS Directory Services
ABOUT THE AWS CERTIFIED SYSOPS ADMINISTRATOR ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATION
The AWS Certified SysOps Associate certification is one of the most sought-after certifications in the cloud computing industry. AWS SysOps engineers are in huge demand and salaries can be above $150,000 USD per annum. The AWS Certified SysOps exam aims to test knowledge of the key services and tools used by Systems Administrators creating applications on AWS.
When you’re ready to book your exam you can do so on the AWS Training portal. Curious about the AWS SysOps certification cost? The AWS SysOps Certification cost is $150 USD in most regions and you currently have the choice of an online proctored exam or test center (subject to availability).
At Digital Cloud Training we are committed to your success. It is our mission to ensure you pass your exam the first time and don’t waste time or money. After going through the entire course and testing your knowledge with the AWS Certified SysOps Associate Practice Exam that we provide, you’ll be more than ready for the real AWS exam.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam who want to pass with confidence at first attempt
- Candidates for the AWS exam who want to feel fully prepared and master the cloud with this comprehensive Training Course
- IT Professionals who want to become qualified AWS SysOps Administrators and enter any AWS technical Job interview with confidence
- Anyone who is keen to take their AWS Cloud Career and salary to the next level with the AWS SysOps Administrator certification
- Professionals who want to learn how to leverage the benefits of the AWS Cloud to demonstrate strong capability with AWS to (future) employers
- Those who feel ready to work in a real-world environment and want to gain solid experience on AWS and master the AWS platform
- A free-tier AWS account is recommended to follow along with the practice labs
- It is recommended that students have successfully passed the AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate exam or AWS Certified Developer Associate
Last Updated 5/2022