Do you want to create smart phone apps that run on Android,iOS & Windows Phones Using Python?
In this course we will take you step by step to teach you how to create a Mobile App Using Kivy for all platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, Linux & Mac using Kivy library. By the end of this course you will have created a complete Weather Mobile App that runs on all platforms and you will be able to create your own app by using that tools that have been taught throughout this course.
Kivy is a python library that gives you both the power of creating cross platform applications and beautiful & attractive UI all that with Python code so you will not need to learn Java/Kotlin to create Only Android apps or Swift to create only iOS apps. But you will write only one simple code that runs on all platforms so you will save your time and effort.
Here is some of the topics included in this course:
- How to install Python
- How to install Kivy
- Design UI using Kivy MD
- How to Use Navigation Drawer
- How to navigate to different pages
- Make Http requests
- Retrieve data from API
- Consume JSON in your App
- Display JSON data to your users
- Create a listview
- Create scrollview
- and much more!
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who wants to create smart phone apps
- Developers & programmers who want to create cross platform apps
- Programmers who want to create Android & iOS apps with Python
- You should have a good OOP skills
- You should know basic syntax in Python
- You should know how to create basic scripts & programs in Python
- Internet connection
Last Updated 10/2022
Build Android Apps Using Python.zip (1.0 GB) | Mirror