Do you want to learn how to build high-quality C# applications by using Test Driven Development?
Then this course is right for you!
TDD is an important practice that every software developer should be able to apply.
This course covers essential TDD concepts using various demos and self-descriptive visuals. It is easy for students to comprehend the most tricky parts with minimum effort and remember them as per need.
This course covers variety of topics, such as:
- Test First Development
- Given-when-then and red-green-refactor patterns
- Test trustworthiness and Devil’s Advocate game
- Parameterized testing
- Discovering alternative paths after writing a test
- Conforming to TDD laws
- And testing the application layer
The course has a simple but effective structure. Essential TDD concepts are covered in depth using various demos and self-descriptive visuals, making it easy for participants to comprehend the most tricky parts with minimum effort and remember them as per need.
By completing the course, participants should learn:
- What TDD is, and why it’s important?
And be able to
- Set up test projects and install the dependencies for unit testing C# projects.
- Write unit tests for the designed units of real-world software systems.
- Apply TDD rules, patterns, and techniques to test properly-designed units of software systems to protect their expected behavior from unintended deviations.
Why should students take this course:
TDD is an essential practice for every software developer.
Professional developers use TDD to ship trustworthy, clean, and high-quality code faster with fewer bugs. TDD helps them protect the design of their software during updates.
30-DAY FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Take the course, watch every lecture, and do the exercises, and if you feel like this course is not for you, ask for a full refund within 30 days. All your money back, no questions asked.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS:
Over 20+ years of combined coding experience. We’ve taught over 300k+ students how to code –– both beginner and expert levels.
Jannick Leismann (Trainer at TutorialsEU)
Certified Microsoft .NET developer
Denis Panjuta (Founder and Trainer at TutorialsEU)
Over 58k subscribers on YouTube
Who this course is for:
- C# developers of all levels who want to learn TDD
- The course requires basic C# programming knowledge
- Understanding basic software design concepts is a great advantage.
Last Updated 7/2022
C# TDD with Test Driven Development – Write Unit Tests.zip (1.3 GB) | Mirror