Welcome to this beast series of Front-end…! Why am I saying beast series? Because we cover all the things which are reqruied in the front-end, yes, that sounds good. We start from the basics like IDE and will teach you the HTML; yes, when you learn the basics of the HTML, we discuss the enhanced version of the HTML, which is HTML5.
Bootstrap 5 is the latest framework version in the bootstrap family; while covering bootstrap 5 we give you an idea about how you can download and install/configure bootstrap 5 with your project and the components.
How does Grid System work? What are the badges, pagination, and other things from the components sections we will cover? From the form section, yes, I am talking about the HTML form, and we will cover everything. Once you know how bootstrap 5 works, we will give you an idea of how to start working on the project.
So this is not just a course; it is a Beast Course.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to learn the complete web development course
- Everyone who wants to know the HTML with HTML 5
- Everyone who wants to learn CSS and CSS 3
- Everyone who wants to learn the jQuery
- Everyone who wants to learn Bootstrap 5 with projects
Last Updated 11/2022