CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) Complete Video Course (Video Training) features 35 hours of video training that serves as your complete resource to get exam ready for the updated CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) exam. The course acts as a full study resource so you can gain a solid understanding of A+ skills. David L. Prowse provides a hands-on approach to learning, covering all objectives in the exam but also going deeper with demos and labs–both live-action hardware and virtual software–so you can see in real time how to troubleshoot and fix real hardware, software, and network problems.
CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) Complete Video Course (Video Training) contains 32 lessons that start with an overview of mobile devices, networking, hardware, and software analysis, including storage devices, CPUs, motherboards, add-ons, printers, etc., before covering virtualization, cloud computing, hardware, and network troubleshooting.
While other courses teach with slides only, best-selling author David L. Prowse gives you the real-world training you need by
- Examining hands-on configuration labs in real time
- Exploring troubleshooting techniques: highlighting how to determine and then fix common problems that you’ll find on the exam and in your work
- Building a computer live on camera so you can see first-hand how to accomplish this key task
- Module 1: Mobile Devices
- Module 2: Networking
- Module 3: Hardware
- Module 4: Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Module 5: Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
Intermediate to Advanced
Learn How To
- Install and configure laptop hardware
- Compare, contrast, connect, and configure mobile devices
- Troubleshoot motherboards, CPUs, RAM, hard drives, RAID arrays, video, and mobile devices
- Use network tools such as twisted-pair cabling and testing tools, patch cable, loopback cables, and Wi-Fi analyzers
- Configure networking: IPv4, IPv6, subnet masks, VLAN, etc.
Who Should Take This Course
- Anyone looking to pass the CompTIA exam
- Anyone interested in entering the IT field
- Current computer technicians, help desk technicians, and LAN support specialists
CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101), 2nd Edition.zip (8.9 GB) | Mirror
CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101), 2nd Edition.torrent (265 KB) | Mirror