*** Taught by a Best Selling Certification Instructor ***
This course provides everything you need in order to study for the CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-002) exam, including a downloadable PDF study guide to follow along with as you progress through the videos and to review before test day!
Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to learn what you need to know to pass the CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-002) exam or to better prepare yourself to serve on your organization’s cyber defense team or as an independent penetration tester.
The CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-002) certification is an intermediate-level, vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to plan/scope an assessment, understand the legal/compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning/penetration tests, and analyze/report on your findings. This certification was released by CompTIA to fill a gap between the foundational-level CompTIA Security+ exam (for those with about 1 year in the field) and the advanced-level CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (for those with at least 5 years in the field). The CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-002) exam is focused on the technical, hands-on details of the cybersecurity field, including how to emulate a cyber threat, infiltrate a secure network architecture, and conduct a penetration test against your organizational networks (with permission, of course).
This course is designed for penetration testers, IT Security analysts, vulnerability analysts and testers, network security operations personnel, or anyone who is trying to get a better understanding of the concepts involved in conducting a penetration test and its associated toolsets.
The CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-002) exam covers FIVE domains:
- 14%: Planning and Scoping
- 22%: Information Gathering and Vulnerability Identification
- 30%: Attacks and Exploits
- 18%: Reporting and Communication
- 16%: Tools and Code Analysis
What Other Students Are Saying About My PenTest+ (Ethical Hacking) Course here on Udemy:
- I’ve taken several of Jason’s courses and they all have been outstanding. This one is no exception. He provides a clear and concise review of each of the areas covered by the PenTest+ exam. If you have the requisite experience, this course will provide a great refresher for key points as you prepare to sit for the examination. (Steven, 5 stars)
- I chose this course because i have recently finished the security+ course and really love the style of the instructor. I have no doubt this course will help and be a great addition to my CompTIA PenTest+ study guide and hands on testing. (Rachel, 5 stars)
- Jason Dion is both well-versed in the material as well as a solid teacher. I also took his CySA+ course last year and found it to be excellent. This PenTest+ course is more of the same quality content! (Chris, 5 stars)
- Really enjoying this course. This is by far the best course to date. (Simon, 5 stars)
Upon completion of this course, you will earn 30 CEUs towards the renewal of your CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+, or CASP+ certifications.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-002) Certification Exam
- Security Analysts
- Penetration Testers
- Vulnerability Testers
- Network Security Operations
- Application Security Vulnerability Testers
- Basic understanding of network and network security
- Understand the concepts covered by the Network+ and Security+ exams
Last Updated 6/2022