In this course, you are going to learn what is and how to implement a Convolutional Neural Network model. To do this, you will use the library Pytorch using Python programming language, a tool that allows you to easily build a neural network model.
In the first part of the course, you will learn the basic about the theory of Deep Learning and Convolutional Neural Networks and then we will go deeper in the mathematics behind these models so that you can understand how these models works, how they are trained and evaluated and with this knowledge, you can change stuff in order to improve your own models.
After the theoretical part, you will build a practical project in which you will build a convolutional neural network model to classify images into different classes (like classify a picture of a dog as a dog). To do this you will use Pytorch, a library that allows you to create and train a neural network model using Python. First, you will create the model using a specific convolutional architecture, and then you will train the model by applying all the concepts you learned in the theoretical part. After training, you will get metrics that will allow you to analyze and evaluate how good your model is. Based on the results, you will learn how to implement changes into your project so that you can learn how to explore different options in order to improve the model performance.
You don’t need previous knowledge on Deep Learning, Convolutional Neural Networks or Pytorch, because you will learn the basics you need in order to build a deep learning project using this technology.
So, get started building convolutional deep learning projects with this very practical course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about how to implement a convolutional neural network using Python and Pytorch
- Anyone who wants to learn about how a Deep Learning project is developed
- Basic Python knowledge is required
- No previous knowledge in Convolutional Neural Networks is required
- No previous knowledge in Deep Learning is required
- No previous knowledge in Machine Learning is required
- No previous knowledge in Pytorch is required
Last Updated 4/2021