This Course will teach you how to set up an environment to practice your Cybersecurity, Ethical Hacking and Pen testing skills such as Launching a cyberattack, verifying vulnerabilities, Conducting research projects and Much more. After this Course I am sure you will never ask someone to provide you EVE NG qcow2 images as you will learn how to convert any type of image to qcow2 with 4 different methods also, you will easily troubleshoot EVE NG errors which you are facing on daily basis. you will
discover how to add several different target systems from the latest Windows platform to systems that are intentionally vulnerable such as Metasploitable, OWASP, phpAuction, DVWA, Mutillidae etc. Having these targets will allow you to launch attacks, verify vulnerabilities, and conduct research projects without your production environment.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who wants to learn cyber security and apply its principles in a risk-free environment should take this course. If you want to master cyber security research and learn hacking tools, then this is a perfect place to start.
MAC Flooding Attack
Ping of Death Attack
ICMP Flooding Attack
SYN Flooding Attack
ARP Spoofing Attack
DHCP Starvation Attack
DHCP Spoofing Attack
SQL Injection Attack
Command Execution Attack
Kali Linux OS
Parrot OS Setup
Vulnerable Web Applications:
PHP Auction Site
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students trying to setup Cybersecurity Lab
- Network Engineers and Security Engineers
- Network Security Engineers looking to improve their Skills.
- Network & Security Engineers looking to perform different test.
- Basic IP and security knowledge is nice to have.
- Students need to understand basic networking.
- Students needs to understand Networking Fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of networking technology.
- General knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Basic Linux and programming concept.
Last Updated 9/2022
Cybersecurity Lab Environment in EVE NG.zip (5.9 GB) | Mirror
Cybersecurity Lab Environment in EVE NG.torrent (129 KB) | Mirror