Welcome to the most updated Dart Complete Course in 2021!
By following this course from start to finish, no matter what level you’re on, I can guarantee you will certainly become a Dart Expert Developer!
Here’s a small list of what you’ll be able to learn in this course:
- Why you need to learn Dart prior to Flutter?
- What is Dart and what are its general particularities? (Type Safety, Soundness, Type inference, Null Safety, Compilers etc.)
- Installing the Dart SDK on multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, MacOS + Dart CLI)
- The structure of a Dart Project
- Dart Packages
- Dart Libraries
- Dart Linting
- JIT & AOT Compilers, the Dart VM
- Running the code from source using JIT/AOT Compiler
- Kernel, JIT & AOT Snapshots
- Everything about Dart Packages
- Effective Dart & Linting + Analysis_options.yaml file
- Sound Null Safety Explained
- Dart Variables (Top level, static, instance, local
- var vs dynamic vs const vs final
- Built-in Types (Numbers, Strings, Booleans, Lists, Sets, Maps, Runes)
- Dart Functions Explained, Anonymous functions (closures, lambdas), Function parameters (positional, named)
- Dart Operators Explained
- Dart Control Flow Statements Explained
- Dart Classes In-depth Chapter
- Instance variables & methods
- Singleton, Operators overridden, Static
- Abstraction, classes, methods, interfaces
- Extension methods
- Dart Generics Explained
- Dart Libraries & Private Fields
- Dart Testing Explained
- Dart Isolates Explained (Sync & Async Chapter)
- Dart Isolate Structure, Event Queue, Event Loop, Single Thread, Memory
- Isolate Groups
- Microtask queue
- Iterables and Lists
- Futures in-depth
- Streams in-depth
- many many more I forgot
Thank you for choosing it and I hope you’ll have a great time learning Dart!
Who this course is for:
- Wannabe Dart & Flutter Developers
- Beginner in Dart Language curious about all of its features and concepts
- Experienced Dart Developer curious about really advanced Dart features and concepts
- Everyone curious about one of the best programming language available to date
- The course is structured so that you can become a Dart Expert with little to no programming experience!
- All concepts will be explained in great detail so that everybody will be able to understand them!
Last Updated 9/2021