Data Loan in Jio >> Jio users now have the facility to get instant high-speed data on loan and pay for it later. Called Emergency Data Loan, the latest offering by the Mumbai-based telecom operator is aimed to allow its prepaid subscribers to get up to five data loan packs of 1GB each — 5GB in total. The subscribers will be able to pay for the added data at a later stage. The new facility will help users who have exhausted their existing data allocation and are not able to purchase a data top-up for their accounts.
Each emergency data loan pack that carries 1GB of high-speed data access is valued at Rs. 11 and is valid until the validity of the base plan, which means you can continue to use the additional data until the completion of your base plan’s validity. It is also important to note the emergency data loan facility can only be availed if you have an active base plan in place.
How to avail emergency data loan in Jio
Users need to have the MyJio app installed on their phone to get the emergency data loan on their Jio connections. Below are the steps on how you can avail the loan.
- Open MyJio and go to the hamburger menu from the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select Emergency Data Loan under Mobile.
- Tap Proceed under the emergency data loan banner.
- Select Get emergency data option.
The emergency data loan pack will now be activated on your connection. You will also be able to make payment for the data loan utilised from the Emergency Data Loan page available on the MyJio app.
- How to Delete Telegram Account in 5 Minutes | Telegram Deactivation
- Battleground India ISO Download | How to Download PUBG
- How to Download Driving Licence Free & Keep Driving Licence on Your Smartphone.
- How to download videos on iPhone/iPad: BlackHole Cut
- How To Cancel Prime Membership In Amazon Follow Step By Step
- How to Book Online Train Tickets via IRCTC Using Easy Steps
- How to Download Vaccine Certificate on WhatsApp In Easy Steps
- How to Close Reddit Open in App Pop-Up Dialog Box In Easy Steps
- How to Play GTA 5 on Android Mobile Using Steam Link or Xbox Game Pass In Easy Steps
- How to Change Name In Truecaller, Delete Account, Remove Tags, In Easy Steps
- How to Withdraw Money from EPF Account Online In Easy Steps
- How to Check iPhone Battery Charge Cycles | Easy Steps
- iPhone Battery Life: How to Check Your iPhone Battery Health 2 Easy Step
- According to Apple: How to Increase iPhone Battery Life and Lifespan
- How to Clean, Customise Your Feed On Twitter | Easy Way
- How to Disable: Windows 10 Users Complain of Pop-Ups Recommending Edge, Bing
- How to Connect Your PS5 Controller With Other Devices Easy Way
- How to Connect Xbox Series X Controller & Xbox Series S Controller With Other Devices Easy Way
- How to Automate iPhone | Automate Tasks iPhone App | 9 Easy Steps
- How to Turn Off Read Receipts On WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, iMessage | 3 Easy Steps