This courses teaches you How to Build a Complete Soccer Scores Web App Using Django Framework. You will learn a lot in this course. You will learn how to build a brilliant soccer scores website that displays the scores of different matches. I’m going to start of by teaching you how to work on the user interface and design, then I’ll teach you how to to make HTTP requests and how to use application programming interface to get and display the scores of soccer matches.
The good news about this course is that you do not need advanced knowledge in Python, all you need is just simple knowledge of how to create simple Python functions/scripts.
Being able to create Django web applications on your own is so important if you want to take your Django skills to the next level and specialize in web app development. Django Framework is a super powerful framework yet a simple framework that is capable of creating awesome web apps quickly.
By the end of this course you will have built a web app using Python programming language specifically using Django.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is super important.
- First and most prominently is that you will learn one of the most amazing Python capabilities.
- Secondly you will improve your python skills by creating a complete project.
- Third you can highlight this particular skill in your CV which would potentially make you stand out from the crowd.
What you will learn in this course?
1. How to install Python.
2. How to get started with Django Framework.
3. How to create urls.
4. How to return data to users.
5. How use HTML and CSS in Django.
6. How to display scores.
7. How to team photos and names.
8. How to work on the UI.
9. How to make the website responsive.
10. How to redirect to different pages.
11. How to create a navigation bar.
12. How to make HTTP requests.
13. How to use an API service.
14. How to use JSON.
15. And much more…
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non commercial purposes.
Who this course is for:
- PC with Windows or Mac
- Internet connection
- Basic knowledge in Python (How to create simple python scripts)
Last Updated 10/2022