We have created one of the best courses to learn mathematics for game development. We have used a practical pedagogy and a comprehensive syllabus which is must learn for any serious game developer.
In this course, you will be learning everything from calculating vectors to rotations. You’ll be learning how to rotate characters based on the direction they are facing without using built-in systems. We’ll also be learning how to calculate directions from angles, and much more. We will even learn the start of how to generate procedural terrain through Perlin noise.
So why wait? Let’s get started learning essential math today, so you can create games in a much more effective manner!
Major Topics Covered
- Basic Math Refresher
- Vectors & Points
- Quaternions ad Euler angles
- Ray casts & Reflections
- Generating Textures & Terrain Through Noise
- Physics & Mechanics
- Stealth Game
Why should you take this course?
Math is an integral part of game development, while you can scrape by without it, having some math knowledge under your belt can be very useful. You will learn to:
- How to differentiate vectors and points
- Calculating rotation based on a reference object’s position
- How to create a box, sphere, and circle colliders and calculate their size manually based on the dimensions of the object.
- Have an object rotate based on the ground’s rotation below it
- Master game mechanics and physics
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build games will find this course very useful
- Basic knowledge of Unity is required to complete the course
Last Updated 12/2021