This series provides the foundational knowledge needed to ethically and effectively discover and exploit vulnerabilities in systems by assuming both the mindset and toolset of an attacker. Through learning how systems are attacked you will gain an understanding of how best to protect systems and improve your organization’s security. This series can be used to prepare for the EC-Council® CEH® (Certified Ethical Hacker) examination, with coverage of CEH for 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE).
##What you will learn
You will learn the following domains of ethical hacking
- Information Security and Ethical Hacking Overview
- Reconnaissance Techniques
- System Hacking Phases and Attack Techniques
- Network and Perimeter Hacking
- Web Application Hacking
- Wireless Network Hacking
- Mobile Platform, IoT, and OT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
- No ethical hacking experience is required for this series, but it is recommended that you possess a strong understanding of TCP/IP and operating systems and have at least one year of experience working with networking technologies.
Last Updated 11/2022
Ethical Hacking (C|EH Prep).zip (4.5 GB) | Mirror
Ethical Hacking (C|EH Prep).torrent (386 KB) | Mirror