Full stack web development, mern, mern stack, mern full stack, mern stack project, react, mern project, full stack, graphql, full stack Project, full stack web development project
Welcome to Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp with MERN Stack Projects
Full Stack Web Development with MERN: React, React Project, GraphQL, Angular, Nodejs, Express, MongoDB with Mern Projects
Whether you’re interested in mastering responsive web design, creating WordPress templates using Bootstrap, or integrating Bootstrap with HTML5, and CSS3, Udemy has a top-rated course to help you achieve your goals.
HTML, or hypertext markup language, is computer code used to create web pages and emails. Web developers, email marketers, web writers, and many others use HTML.
Consider the devices that you use to access the internet on a daily basis. You’ll notice that there isn’t a standard screen size. Without CSS, rendering a website’s text, layout, and design for these discrepancies in screens would be impossible. CSS is the backbone of all website styling work and is rightfully considered a cornerstone of internet technology.
Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills. Udemy offers a host of courses to bring you up to speed on modern front-end, back-end, and full-stack web development practices and skills.
This course will be your gateway to learning web development from scratch.
This course will take you from a complete beginner to a master in hours! By the way, you do not need to know anything about this course.
We’ll be moving rapidly to give you the quickest, yet most thorough website building experience.
In this course, we have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an HTML page associated with it and has a start state.
With this course, you will improve your Bootstrap experience with HTML5 and CSS3 codes
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
From Setup to Deploy, this course covers it all! You’ll learn all about Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, Optimizing an Angular App with Modules and Offline Compilation, and much more – and in the end: You’ll learn how to deploy an application!
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this course you will learn;
- Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
- Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Master every single Bootstrap component
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
- Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
- Learn how to add Website Scrolling Animation to any Bootstrap Component or HTML Element
- We will start with local installation and react basics. After that, we will create 5 projects.
- Project 1 – Learn, create react app and JSX with ‘first-app’
- Project 2 – Learn to React props system with ‘blog-posts’ app
- Project 3 – Learn to react components, state, lifecycle methods, async operations, and much more… with the ‘hemisphere’ app
- Project 4 – Handling event handlers, fetching data from an outside API, and showing the list of records with ‘image-list’ app
- Project 5 – Routing with React Router and using React Portals to render children outside the DOM hierarchy with the ‘react-router’ app
- Become fluent in Angular terminologies, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Write quicker, better Angular code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how Angular accomplishes it.
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular application and how to use it
- You’ll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files.
- We’ll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
- Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS4
- Building an extensive backend API with Node.js & Express
- Building our frontend to work with the API
- Integrating React with our backend and creating a great workflow
- Get, Post, Patch and Delete Request using MongoDB
- State management with Redux
- React Hooks, Async/Await & modern practices
- Create a CRUD Application with MERN Stack
- Handling Forms
- JWT Authentication
- Creating a build script, securing our keys, and deploying to Heroku using Git
- Full-stack web development
- Mern stack
- Mern stack projects
- Mern Full Stack
- Web development
- Front end web development
- Full stack developer
- full web development
- Web developer
- Full stack
- Php, Fullstack Web development
- Web developer
- Html CSS bootstrap
- What is web development?
What are the steps to becoming a web developer?
How long does it take to become a web developer?
The answer to this question will depend on you. The more time you spend developing your skills, the faster you can become a web developer. The good news is that web development generally uses light-weight code that is easier to learn than many other languages. If dedicated, you can learn the basics of web development in a couple of months. But good web developers never stop learning. A better question might be, “What can I do to become a better web developer faster?” The answer to this question is practice. Becoming familiar with coding helps tremendously, but there is also a less obvious benefit of practicing. The more you code, the more you will run into problems or find bugs in your code. A significant aspect of web development is solving problems and debugging code. The better you get at solving problems and tracking down bugs, the faster you will get at coding.
What is HTML and why is it important?
HTML stands for hyper-text markup language. Whether on a mobile device or a computer, every website that you browse is designed with HTML. HTML isn’t a “programming language,” but rather a “formatting language.” It tells a browser how to display text, images, and other media elements. When HTML was first developed, it was fairly simple. For example, the text on a page could be bolded, italicized, or underlined, and images could be resized and aligned. Today, HTML is much more complex and dynamic, allowing front-end developers to create any layout or setup they desire.
What is Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)?
CSS or Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used to style markup language. Markup languages include HTML, XHML, XML, and other XML-based languages. The most common use of CSS is to style HTML web pages. Although HTML doesn’t need CSS to function, every web page would look the same without it. With CSS, you can target specific elements in a web page and change the look and arrangement on the page. CSS can make an embedded image small or cover the entire webpage as a background. You can enlarge a heading and apply a specific font to stand out from the rest of the page. Other things you can do with CSS include changing the color of elements, making elements float to one side of the page, and the list goes on. Every web page uses HTML, and every web page that has its unique look uses CSS.
What careers use CSS?
What is React Native?
What careers use React Native?
Businesses that want to create mobile apps for iOS and Android simultaneously to ensure a seamless rollout need developers with a background in React Native. Careers in mobile app development that rely on React Native can count on professionals who can design and build stunning UIs in multiple platforms since it works hand-in-hand with platforms like Windows and tvOS. React Native developers are also vital to helping iOS, and Android companies update and otherwise modernize their apps with features like push notifications and animation for better effectiveness for mobile app subscribers. Developers with a background in React Native might work in full-stack development, designing and refining web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.
What is the difference between React Native and Google Flutter?
What is React?
What is React used for?
What is Node.Js and what is it used for?
What are the advantages of Node.Js?
What does it mean that Node.Js is a runtime system?
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned instructors’ expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now
Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp with MERN Stack Projects
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap 4, React JS, Angular, NodeJS and Mongo DB the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Full Stack Web Development with react js, nodejs, angular, mongodb
- If you want to building your own website, you should enroll
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Developers new to backend-side
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy
- People who want to learn full stack web development
- People who want to learn frontend and backend web development
- People who want to learn full stack web development, mern stack
- People who want to learn website development
- People who want to become mern stack developer and create real work react projects, mern stack projects, web application
- You will be learning Full Stack web development from scratch to master degree
- This course will take you from scratch to the advanced level
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn HTML & CSS
- Desire to learn React Js, React projects
- Desire to learn react or react js with redux, hooks and context
- Desire to build react applications, mern stack project, web applications from zero to hero
- Desire to learn react native, react js with redux, hooks and context
- Desire to learn web development with react, react native, html, css, bootstrap
- Desire to learn bootstrap for web design, website development
- Desire to learn grid css
- Desire to learn html, css, bootstrap
- Desire to learn mern stack and mern stack project
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Last Updated 3/2022
Total Size: 18.6 GB