bootstrap, bootstrap 4, bootstrap project, html, css, full stack web development, full stack development, web development.
Welcome to the ” Full Stack Web Development with Vue Js, NodeJS, MongoDB, JS ” course.
Whether you’re trying to build a full single-page application or merely add a bit of interactivity to your existing app, Vue.js has a spectrum of tools to help you get your job done, and that course can help you get up and running quickly.
MongoDB is a document-oriented data store that is easy to get started with but also scales well as your application grows. It’s schemaless nature allows greater flexibility or changing application requirements. It’s one of the best databases in terms of developer productivity.
MongoDB is an document-oriented database designed to allow developers to scale their applications to meet scalability demands. MongoDB features a flexible document model that allows for accelerated development productivity so that you can release better applications, faster.
Express. js is a free and open-source web application framework for Node. js. It is used for designing and building web applications quickly and easily.
Express is a fast, assertive, essential and moderate web framework of Node.js. You can assume express as a layer built on the top of the Node.js that helps manage a server and routes. It provides a robust set of features to develop web and mobile applications.
Whether you’re interested in mastering responsive web design, creating WordPress templates using Bootstrap, or integrating Bootstrap with HTML5, and CSS3, Oak Academy has a top-rated course to help you achieve your goals.
Bootstrap is a free frontend web development framework for creating responsive websites. Bootstrap promotes a mobile-first approach to web design, offering a suite of templates and components that automatically render for use on any device.
HTML, or hypertext markup language, is computer code used to create web pages and emails. Web developers, email marketers, web writers, and many others use HTML. Whether on a mobile device or a computer, every website that you browse is designed with HTML.
HTML isn’t a “programming language,” but rather a “formatting language.” It tells a browser how to display text, images, and other media elements.
Learning how to code HTML without also learning CSS is like learning how to read but not write. All of your hard web development work is lost if you don’t optimize it for different screen sizes. Udemy has top-rated courses to show you how CSS helps you do just that.
Consider the devices that you use to access the internet on a daily basis. You’ll notice that there isn’t a standard screen size. Without CSS, rendering a website’s text, layout, and design for these discrepancies in screens would be impossible. CSS is the backbone of all website styling work, and is rightfully considered a cornerstone of internet technology.
CSS or Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used to style markup language. Markup languages include HTML, XHML, XML, and other XML-based languages. The most common use of CSS is to style HTML web pages. Although HTML doesn’t need CSS to function, every web page would look the same without it. With CSS, you can target specific elements in a web page and change the look and arrangement on the page. CSS can make an embedded image small or cover the entire webpage as a background. You can enlarge a heading and apply a specific font to stand out from the rest of the page.
In this course you will learn to develop web applications with Vue JS, Vuex from scratch.
If you are thinking to realize your dream web application, this course is for you.
We have explained Vue and Vuex from beginner to all levels. We have explained all the topics as simple as possible with examples, slides, and diagrams.
We have created a lot of projects while explaining the subjects. Because we believe that applied educations are much more useful than other teaching methods.
We explained all the subjects with simple examples and applications, and explanatory diagrams in a way that the student can understand at all levels.
In this tutorial you will learn;
- How to create Web Application with Vue JS.
- Most important Vue JS topics.
- How to create multi-page web app with vue-router.
- How to manage the data of our application with the vuex.
- How to easily build the largest and most advanced applications using vue and vuex.
- You will have learned and have the opportunity to test what you have learned with the code quizzes in our course.
- Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
- Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Master every single Bootstrap component
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
- Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
- Learn how to add Website Scrolling Animation to any Bootstrap Component or HTML Element
- The logic behind MongoDB ’s data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
- Full stack web development for database MongoDB
- MongoDB for beginners
- Mongo DB
- Node js can generate the dynamic page content
- Node.js can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
- node js can collect form data
- node.js can add, delete, modify data in your database
- Express JS
- Backend web development with nodejs and express framework
- Backend Web Development with Full stack Web development
What is Vue JS?
What is the difference between Vue and React?
Is Vue JS easy to learn?
What is Vuex used for?
Vuex is a state management pattern + library for Vue. js applications. It serves as a centralized store for all the components in an application, with rules ensuring that the state can only be mutated in a predictable fashion.
What is difference between Vue and Vuex?
Why do I need Vuex?
Vuex is a popular way to handle a complex app’s authentication in Vue. With Vuex, you’re able to handle the token’s availability and access controls and route blocks throughout your app. Mutations, getters, and setters assist with this task.
How does Vuex store work?
It works by having a central store for shared state, and providing methods to allow any component in your application to access that state. In essence, Vuex ensures your views remain consistent with your application data, regardless of which function triggers a change to your application data.
When Should I Use It?
Vuex helps us deal with shared state management with the cost of more concepts and boilerplate. It’s a trade-off between short term and long term productivity.
If you’ve never built a large-scale SPA and jump right into Vuex, it may feel verbose and daunting. That’s perfectly normal- if your app is simple, you will most likely be fine without Vuex. A simple store pattern (opens new window)may be all you need. But if you are building a medium-to-large-scale SPA, chances are you have run into situations that make you think about how to better handle state outside of your Vue components, and Vuex will be the natural next step for you.
What is JSON and what is it used for?
What is AJAX and what is it used for?
What is Node.Js and what is it used for?
What are the advantages of Node.Js?
What does it mean that Node.Js is a runtime system?
What is microservices architecture and how can Node.Js be used for it?
Microservices architecture is a software development style or method where single-function modules originate. Each has a very well-defined operation and interface and can deploy on its own. In essence, it’s a way of developing modules that you can repurpose from one program or application to another. When you create an application, it’s a collection of modules that have been thoroughly tested and are well-maintained. The modules are typically built around different business-specific capabilities and are then loosely coupled to other modules when deployed as part of a program. You can use Node.Js in microservices architecture as the language of choice for one, some, or all of the microservices (or modules). The beauty of microservices is that you can use the best language for the specific microservice. But where highly scalable, fast programs are needed, Node.Js would be a top contender.
What is HTML and why is it important?
HTML stands for a hyper-text markup language. Whether on a mobile device or a computer, every website that you browse is designed with HTML. HTML isn’t a “programming language,” but rather a “formatting language.” It tells a browser how to display text, images, and other media elements. When HTML was first developed, it was fairly simple. For example, the text on a page could be bolded, italicized, or underlined, and images could be resized and aligned. Today, HTML is much more complex and dynamic, allowing front-end developers to create any layout or setup they desire.
What is an HTML element and why is it important?
HTML is designed on a modular basis, meaning every part of the web page has a specific “place.” An HTML element is a part of the page. Common HTML elements include “<p>” for a “paragraph” and “<title>” for the “title” of the page. In fact, the entirety of the HTML page is within the “<html>” element. Elements are begun and ended with tags, so a title would be written: “<title>This is the Title to the page.</title>” Organizing code this way makes it easier to reference and control. Each element may also have characteristics. For instance, the “<p>” (paragraph) tag can be aligned in a certain direction. These are the basic building blocks of HTML and what most designers should learn first.
Is HTML a programming language?
Is HTML hard to learn?
HTML is known as one of the easiest languages to learn. It’s also one of the most ubiquitous. Many individuals interested in front-end, back-end, or full-stack development will learn HTML first. While HTML is largely intended for websites as a language, it is also used in many other programs. For example, when you create an email signature, you will usually be using HTML. Emails themselves use a combination of HTML and CSS. An advantage (and an occasional double-edged sword) to HTML is that it is very forgiving. You can get some HTML wrong, and your page will still be displayed, if not exactly how you want it to be.
What jobs use HTML?
Nearly any development or design job will require a cursory understanding of HTML. HTML has also evolved dramatically since it was originally developed; it is far more complex and standardized than before. Because of this, even those who have been experts in HTML during their career may need to undergo an HTML refresher periodically. Most jobs that require HTML will involve web design, web development, or layout and design. For example, someone who manages a content management system such as WordPress may not need to know any other programming languages but should still know HTML basics. Similarly, someone who formats online newsletters or an online magazine in an administrative capacity may not need to be a web designer or web developer but might need to understand the principles of HTML.
What is responsive design?
What is Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)?
CSS or Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used to style markup language. Markup languages include HTML, XHML, XML, and other XML-based languages. The most common use of CSS is to style HTML web pages. Although HTML doesn’t need CSS to function, every web page would look the same without it. With CSS, you can target specific elements in a web page and change the look and arrangement on the page. CSS can make an embedded image small or cover the entire webpage as a background. You can enlarge a heading and apply a specific font to stand out from the rest of the page. Other things you can do with CSS include changing the color of elements, making elements float to one side of the page, and the list goes on. Every web page uses HTML, and every web page that has its unique look uses CSS.
What careers use CSS?
What skills should I have before learning CSS?
Before learning CSS, you should know the basics of using a computer and how to use a text editor because that is where you will be writing CSS. You should also be familiar with web browsers for browsing the web because it will inform your use of CSS. Since you may end up using specialized tools to write CSS, you should know how to install software on your computer and create and manage files and folders on your computer so you can create a CSS project. Once you have those skills down, the next thing to learn is HTML; after all, CSS is nothing without an HTML page to apply styles. That should be the basics you need to know to get started with CSS.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Vue updates its system, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you with the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Cours
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now into;
“ Full Stack Web Development with Vue Js, NodeJS, MongoDB, JS
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to learn Vue with Vue js applications from scratch.
- Who wants to learn Vue, vue js, vuejs, nuxt, vue .js, vue 3, nuxt js, vuex.
- Who wants to learn how to create websites with Vue
- Who wants to learn today’s most popular front-end architectures and take their Web development skills to the next level and learn a future-oriented technology.
- If you’re interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue or Node in the future
- If you want to learn HTML 5 and CSS 3, Bootstrap 4 the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- If you want to learn to build beautiful responsive websites with the latest Bootstrap version, Flexbox, HTML5, and CSS3!
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- If you want to building your own website, you should enroll
- Anyone who want to learn html css bootstrap
- Anyone who develop front end web development by using bootstrap
- People who want to develop html, css, bootstrap 4 projects
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Anyone interested in NoSQL Schema
- Developers new to backend-side
- Professionals who are willing to learn MongoDB Database
- People who want to learn mongodb, mongoose, nosql
- People who want to learn nosql, mongoose, nodejs mongodb
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone interested in Express with Node
- Developers new to Express and Node
- How to easily build the largest and most advanced applications using vue, vue js and vuex.
- Desire to learn about vue, vue js, vuejs, nuxt, vue .js, vue 3, nuxt js, vuex.
- Desire to build web site with html css bootstrap.
- This course will take you from scratch to the advanced level.
- Watching the lecture videos completely, to the end and in order.
- Determination and patience to learn.
- Willingness and Motivation to successfully complete the training
- Desire to learn Modern Javascipt.
- Desire to learn Bootstrap 4 and develop bootstrap 4 projects
- No prior Bootstrap, HTML CSS knowledge needed
- You will be learning bootstrap from scratch
- Desire to learn HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Computer with access to the internet
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today.
- Any device where you can watch the course such as a mobile phone, computer or tablet
- Determination to learn MongoDB, Mongoose, Nosql, mongodb
- Desire to have detailed knowledge about MongoDB
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Desire to learn full stack web development using MongoDB
- Desire to learn mern stack full stack web development, nodejs, express, mongodb
- Ability to install software on your computer
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Last Updated 2/2022