You will learn the following in this course: (All implemented using C programming)
- Fundamental of Data Structure concept
- Why we need Data Structures
- Stack – Idea, definition, algorithm, implementations.
- Using Stack – Parenthesis checking, Polish Notation, Infix to postfix conversion and evaluation.
- FIFO Queue – Idea, definition, algorithm, implementation.
- Circular Queue using array – Idea, definition, algorithm, implementation.
- Double ended queue using array – Idea, definition, algorithm, implementation.
- Linked List – Idea, definition, why we need linked list. Comparison with array.
- Singly Linked List – Development of algorithm for various operations and then Implementation of each of them
- Creating Stack and Queue using Singly Linked list – Implementation.
- Doubly Linked List – Idea, definition, algorithm of various operations and implementations.
- Circular Linked List – Idea, definition, algorithm and implementations.
14. Calculating efficiency of algorithms, Worst Case (Big Oh), Average Case (Big Theta) and Best case (Big omega) complexities. How to calculate them for different algorithms.
15. Binary Searching
16. Recursion in detail. Example program using recursion and the critical comparison between Recursive approach and Iterative approach of problem solving.
17. Binary Tree, definition, traversal (In, Pre and Post Order), Binary Search Tree implementation.
18. Heap data structure, definition, heap insertion, deletion, heap adjust, Heapify and heap sort.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to prepare themselve for interview of top companies like Google, Amazon or Microsoft.
- Students who are looking forward to be an efficient programmer, who are having data structures in their syllabus.
- Students who wants to have in dept knowledge about the Stack, Queue and Linked List, Efficiency of Algorithm, Binary Tree, Heap
- Student should be conversant with basic C programming.
Last Updated 4/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/data-structures-stack-queue-linkedlist/