Welcome to Golang and Kafka: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices Course – the course that will take your Golang development skills to the next level.
Here are some interesting facts:
- The average Golang developer salary in the US is $131,844
- The average salary for the Golang developers that know the Microservices Architecture in the US is $160,000
This means if you are a Golang developer you have the potential to increase your salary by up to 20% just by purchasing this course!
How this course works
This course will start with a pre-built monolith, the building of the starting app won’t be covered in this course. So in this course, you will start immediately with Microservices Architecture, this course is intended for people that have a solid understanding of Golang and want to learn in a short amount of time more advanced concepts. I am very clear and precise in my way of teaching so this course won’t have unnecessary explanations on my part, I will explain what is needed when it is needed.
If you are interested in learning how the Monolith is created you can check my other courses:
- Angular Material, Universal & Golang: A Rapid Guide
- React, Next.js and Golang: A Rapid Guide – Advanced
- Vue 3, Nuxt.js and Golang: A Rapid Guide – Advanced
In those courses, you will learn how to build a SPA with your favorite frontend framework.
What you will learn in this course
In this course, you will start with a pre-built monolith and you will learn:
- What is the Microservices Architecture
- How to Configure Kafka with Golang
- Internal Http Requests
- How to make a Microservice only for Authentication Purposes
- Run Docker with multiple networks
- Produce Kafka Events to multiple topics
- Create Custom Middlewares & Services
- Import Data from multiple databases
I’m a FullStack Developer with 10+ years of experience. I’m obsessed with clean code and I try my best that my courses have the cleanest code possible.
My teaching style is very straightforward, I will not waste too much time explaining all the ways you can create something or other unnecessary information to increase the length of my lectures. If you want to learn things rapidly then this course is for you.
If you have any coding problems I will offer my support within 12 hours when you post the question. I’m very active when trying to help my students.
So what are you waiting for, give this course a try and you won’t get disappointed.
Who this course is for:
- Golang developers curious about the Microservices Architecture
- Good understanding of Golang
Last Updated 10/2021