Hey Guys, Do you find it difficult to create real time hair for your characters and creatures? Have you tried using Xgen inside of Maya but don’t know where to start? If that is the case then I welcome you to Hair Creation for Game Characters.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME:
My name is Abraham Leal and I have 11 years in the industry, throughout this course I will show you my technique and workflows to create amazing hair for your portfolio.
In this course we will cover all of the necessary information to generate, bake, place and render hair for your characters. We will take a deep dive in the how and why we do what we do to obtain this amazing results.
- you’ll be able to create hair cards for real time characters
- You will be able to use Xgen to create realistic Grooms
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- Xgen Hair Generation
- Creating Hair Maps
- Proper Hair Placement
- Hair Shading
- Rendering in Marmoset
- Hair Systems in Unreal Engine 5
- Making the eyelashes with tubes
This course is divided into 4 chapters.
The first chapter covers the basics of the main Hair Card workflow so that you can understand and properly implement this techniques. In chapter 2 we will cover what I like to call the Universal Hair Workflow, this workflow allows you to create maps that can be used in a wide variety of engines. In chapter 3 and 4 we will take a deep dive in Unreal Engine 5 and I will show you several techniques to create amazing looking hair ready for your games.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME:
- I have designed this course for intermediate 3d modelling students, who want to create realistic Hair for their characters and creatures. A basic Understanding of Maya, Photoshop and Arnold Renderer is expected.
- The course is also for artists who want to learn about the Xgen Addon and how to achieve realistic looking hair.
WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT:
This course is not designed for absolute beginners in Maya.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW OR HAVE FOR THE COURSE:
- Basic Knowledge of Maya, Photoshop and Arnold
- You should have Maya, Photoshop, Marmoset Toolbag and Unreal Engine.
JOIN ME NOW:
If you want to learn all of this techniques then join me and be ready to become a great Grooming Artist
Who this course is for:
- This course is for intermediate students who want to add Realtime hair to their characters
- Maya Basic Knowledge
- Photoshop Basic Knowledge
Last Updated 4/2022