Blocked by someone on WhatsApp >> For WhatsApp users, there are certain ways to figure out if someone has blocked you on the instant messaging app. WhatsApp has been ambiguous about telling its users if they have been blocked as it aims to maintain the privacy of users. The messaging app doesn’t explicitly tell you if you’re blocked by someone but there are a couple of indicators to know if someone has blocked you. Here’s how to find out if you’ve been blocked.
Facebook-owned WhatsApp has laid out a few indicators to check if someone has blocked you on the messaging app. However, keep in mind that these indicators don’t guarantee that a contact may have blocked you.
How to find out if you have been Blocked by Someone on Whatsapp
1. Checking Last Seen/ Online Status
One of the easiest ways to check is by looking for their last seen or online status in the chat window. However, it may also be possible that you may not see their last seen as they may have disabled it from settings.
2. Checking for profile photo
If a person has blocked you on WhatsApp, you may not be able to view their profile picture. However, if you are able to view the person’s profile picture and you have been blocked, you may not be able to see their updated profile picture.
3. Sending a message to the contact
If you send a message to the contact who has blocked you, you will only be able to see a single checkmark on the message, as opposed to double checkmarks or blue double checkmarks (aka read receipts).
4. Calling the contact
Any attempt to call the contact may not go through. You will only see a Calling message when you’re placing the call. However, it may also happen if the recipient of the call has no internet connection.
5. Creating a group on WhatsApp
If you try to make a group with a contact that you suspect may have blocked you, going through with the process of making the group will result in only you in that group.
This way find: Blocked on WhatsApp
- How to Delete Telegram Account in 5 Minutes | Telegram Deactivation
- Battleground India ISO Download | How to Download PUBG
- How to Download Driving Licence Free & Keep Driving Licence on Your Smartphone.
- How to download videos on iPhone/iPad: BlackHole Cut
- How To Cancel Prime Membership In Amazon Follow Step By Step
- How to Book Online Train Tickets via IRCTC Using Easy Steps
- How to Download Vaccine Certificate on WhatsApp In Easy Steps
- How to Close Reddit Open in App Pop-Up Dialog Box In Easy Steps
- How to Play GTA 5 on Android Mobile Using Steam Link or Xbox Game Pass In Easy Steps
- How to Change Name In Truecaller, Delete Account, Remove Tags, In Easy Steps
- How to Withdraw Money from EPF Account Online In Easy Steps
- How to Check iPhone Battery Charge Cycles | Easy Steps
- iPhone Battery Life: How to Check Your iPhone Battery Health 2 Easy Step
- According to Apple: How to Increase iPhone Battery Life and Lifespan
- How to Clean, Customise Your Feed On Twitter | Easy Way
- How to Disable: Windows 10 Users Complain of Pop-Ups Recommending Edge, Bing
- How to Connect Your PS5 Controller With Other Devices Easy Way
- How to Connect Xbox Series X Controller & Xbox Series S Controller With Other Devices Easy Way
- How to Automate iPhone | Automate Tasks iPhone App | 9 Easy Steps
- How to Turn Off Read Receipts On WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, iMessage | 3 Easy Steps