- Do you want to see HOW Certified IELTS Graders give you your scores?
- Do you really want to UNDERSTAND how and why IELTS Writing Tasks can actually score a Band 9?
- If this is something that you need to SEE IN ACTION, then Welcome to this Task 2 Editing Course.
Note: This course is for Upper Intermediate and Advanced level English speakers. The Task 2 essays that we are grading are very high level. The vocabulary and grammar is at high mastery levels that are needed for a Band 8.5 or 9 score. I speak quickly as I move through the grading process. Make sure you turn the audio up loud enough to hear as we grade these essays at a normal fluent pace.
This course is simple in nature, but very effective! I purposefully make this course without any fancy video production or amazing presentation. It is easy to follow along as an IELTS grader shows you how you receive your score.
This unique course uses 15 pre-written Band 9 essays for Task 2. You probably know that there are 5 different Task 2 Question Types. I have used all Question Types 3 different times, for a total of 15 Live Scoring and Editing videos. You will receive all 15 Band 9 essays to take with you as reference, as well as 15 corresponding videos of Live feedback from the first sentence of the essay all the way through the last sentence.
I am going to SHOW you the exact places where the essays meet the 4 Grading Criteria or (Band Descriptors). You will SEE every place that scores a 9 for Task Achievement, Lexical Resource, Grammatical Range and Accuracy, and Cohesion and Coherence. I point out and discuss each one of these things in detail. These 4 Grading Criteria are the ONLY things that IELTS Graders use to give you your score.
This preparation course is uncommon because it is something the IELTS students really MUST study, but these materials are difficult to find.
All Written essays and Video edits were created by 2 Certified Cambridge IELTS Graders.
I heard about Landon and this course from one of his students. She said he was the best IELTS teachers that she had ever found. And she is right. She said that his lessons were so helpful that she ended up scoring an 8.5 band score overall and even scored a perfect score of 9 in two of the sections. The tips that I am receiving from him now are things that I have never heard from anyone before. I am amazed at the amount of things I did not understand about this test, and how much time I am able to save. So yes, I highly recommend Landon. 8/23/2018
The best A+. If you want to get a high score in the IELTS test ,you need to take the courses with Landon. Thank you so much for your lectures because it was extremely helpful. 4/4/2017
I thought it was important for me to say thank you to your whole team. I scored a band of 6.5 BEFORE I took the Ultimate Writing Task 2 course, and AFTER this courses I took the IELTS exam again and scored a Band 7.5, with a 7 in Writing. Now I am moving to Manchester, UK in 2 weeks. 2/19/2019
At the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding of the skills it takes to impress the graders for Writing Task 2.
What you get from the course:
- Have precise knowledge of all Task 2 question types
- How to recognize your question and instantly respond
- Importance and Execution of Grading Criteria/Band Descriptors
- Exact Structure and Language required to score a Band 8.5 or 9.
- 15 pdf downloads of Band 9 Essays to take with you, as well as 15 Videos walking you through the essays from start to finish
- Confidence in your understanding and skills
- Original Video and Written Reference Materials
- Lifetime Course Access
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing to take or retake the IELTS exam that need to raise the Writing score
- For both IELTS Academic and IELTS General Writing
- Students who must Master IELTS Writing Task 2
- Focuses on Writing Task 2 for perfect Band 9 scores
- Most useful for Upper Intermediate – Advanced English ability seeking high score in Writing Task 2
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced level of English – The language required for elite score in IELTS Writing is above Beginner or Intermediate Level English.
- Interested in SEEING high level IELTS Writing essays edited and scored with feedback
- Need to achieve a high level score on the IELTS exam.
Last Updated 5/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/ielts-writing-editing-band-9-essays-ielts-writing-task-2/