Ready to make the mother of all Dragons? In this course, you’ll create your own awesome dragon from start to finish.
The course is created at a “real time” pace, allowing you to follow along and create your dragon at the same time as the instructors without needing to stop and start the video. Nothing is skipped or speeded up, so you get to see the entire workflow.
You also get two, yes two, instructors! Working together, they discuss every step of the process and dig deep into why production artists make certain decisions. These valuable insights will be extremely useful for future projects you undertake.
The course covers blocking out, sculpting, brushes, automatic retopology, textures, painting, lighting and all the steps in between. You’ll learn to rig and pose your dragon to create an impressive final render. And, you’ll create a high poly model to make a great looking game-ready asset.
What you’ll learn in the course…
- Find and organise reference images
- Insert background images
- Block out the main shape
- Join all the blocks into one mesh
- Sculpt a basic shape with some structure
- Learn the basics of Retopologizing a mesh
- Add the Multi-resolution Modifier
- Sculpt the fine details on object
- Bake & Paint textures
- Create a basic rig and pose the model
- How to set up lighting and render the model
All students have access to the Q&A where our Instructors, Teaching Assistants and Community are ready to help answer your questions and cheer on your success.
So come and create your dragon now!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Intermediate Level
- Game Model Designers
- 3D Artists
- Anyone who’s ever wanted to create their own dragon!
- This is a beginner friendly course, you just need a computer that can run Blender 2.93.5
Last Updated 1/2022