Ionic helps you deliver consistent experiences across all channels, with a single codebase and customizable design system that works everywhere.
Your users want a seamless experience that follows them wherever they are — mobile, desktop, web.
Ionic gives you complete control over how your app is built, with limitless customizations and native power and performance across any device.
- Easy access to native device features
- Full access to the native SDK when you need it
- Securely store and access data offline
- Integrate with any third-party, backend, or legacy system
- Deploy to iOS, Android, Electron, PWAs, and more
- Professional support and guidance when you need it
Developers from startups up to the largest companies in the world continue to choose Ionic to build their entire mobile strategy.
Ionic is Open Source and Free
- Ionic Framework is MIT licensed and 100% free to use.
- Today, Ionic is one of the top 100 most starred repositories on GitHub and receives hundreds of community contributions each year.
And on top of that, this course now has closed captions and if you having hearing problems or are not a native English speaker, you’ll be able to digest all the information in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Job Seeker, Students , Professors, Web Designer, Developer
- Project Manager, Business man / Startup – owners, Entrepreneur, Any Computer Programmer
- A mobile developer and want to extend an application across more than one platform, without having to re-implement it with each platform’s language and tool set.
- To complete this workshop, all you need is a code editor, a modern browser, and a connection to the Internet.
Last Updated 8/2022