Docker is the #1 most wanted and most loved tool by developers, helping millions of developers to build, share and run any application, anywhere, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
The course has been designed to cover the practical principles of Docker, starting with the fundamental basics of the technology and moving on to the practical application in deploying different services.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to gain knowledge about Docker and its development environment starting from scratch.
In particular in this course you will learn about the following points:
- What is Docker
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Installing Docker
- Create Docker images
- Tags in Docker images
- Removing Docker images
- Removing Docker containers
- Restarting a Docker container
- Executing commands inside a running container
- Viewing logs generated by the container
- Delete multiple containers
- Deleting all created images
- Searching for images from the terminal
- Rename a container
- Display system-wide information
- Save an image to a compressed file
- Import images from a compressed file
- View container statistics
This course has no prerequisites and is ideal for anyone who wants to learn about Docker.
Once you finish the course, you’ll have a thorough understanding of the technology and a practical ability to dive into projects using Docker. I’ll be waiting for you in class to finally enjoy deploying software containers with Docker so you can become a pro!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about Docker.
- This course has no prerequisites and is ideal for anyone who wants to learn about Docker.
Last Updated 11/2022