Welcome To The MERN Stack Course
MERN stands for MongoDB, Express.js, React.js and Node.js – and combined, these four technologies allow you to build amazing web applications.
During this course we will:
- Learn some NodeJS basics
- Build API endpoints with Express
- Build authentication with JSON Web Token including User Registration, Login and Password Reset
- Upload image with multer and save to Cloudinary
- Protect routes to only be accessed by logged-in users
- Build Frontend pages with React and SCSS
- Setup Routing with React Router V6
- Setup MongoDB
- Complete CRUD functionality
- Implement pagination on the front-end
- Connect frontend to backend using Axios
- Manage state with Redux Toolkit
- Build a dashboard for product management
- Utilize “express-async-handler” package
- Setup error handling in Express
- Hash passwords
- Build a user profile page
- Build a contact us page
- Edit user profile from the frontend
- Deploy the app to Heroku and Render
What are the requirements for taking this course?
- Knowledge of React
- NO Prior Knowledge of NodeJS and Express is required.
Who this course is for?
- Developers who got basic React knowledge and want to build a full stack app with the MERN stack from scratch.
This is not an introduction to React course, you are expected to know React before taking this course. However, I try to explain the ReactJS concepts used in every section.
Who this course is for:
- Students who know ReactJS and want to learn Fullstack development using the MERN stack.
- Students should know ReactJS before taking this course
Last Updated 9/2022
Total Size: 11.8 GB
MERN Stack Course 2022 – MongoDB, Express, React & NodeJS.torrent (156 KB) | Mirror