This course is designed for Beginners who want to learn Full Stack Development with MERN Stack
What is MERN Stack?
It’s the combination of MongoDB, ExpressJS, NodeJS, ReactJS. It all combines with MERN.
MongoDB: MongoDB is a source-available cross-platform document-oriented database program. Classified as a NoSQL database program, MongoDB uses JSON-like documents with optional schemas. MongoDB is developed by MongoDB Inc. and licensed under the Server Side Public License.
ExpressJS: Express.js, or simply Express, is a back-end web application framework for Node.js, released as free and open-source software under the MIT License. It is designed for building web applications and APIs. It has been called the de facto standard server framework for Node.js.
What you will learn:
- Building ReactJS Real World Apps
- Use of Router for Navigation in React Apps
- Big Applications Structure in React
- Building RESTFul APIs
- MongoDB Database Tutorial
- Using ExpressJS Framework
- Building ReactJS
- API Calls from ReactJS
- E-Commerce Like Apps
- Combining All the apps together to build a Full Stack App
Let’s See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner ReactJS Developers who wants to Learn MERN Full Stack
Last Updated 2/2022