With nearly 10,000 training videos available for desktop applications, technical concepts, and business skills that comprise hundreds of courses, Intellezy has many of the videos and courses you and your workforce needs to stay relevant and take your skills to the next level. Our video content is engaging and offers assessments that can be used to test knowledge levels pre and/or post course. Our training content is also frequently refreshed to keep current with changes in the software. This ensures you and your employees get the most up-to-date information and techniques for success. And, because our video development is in-house, we can adapt quickly and create custom content for a more exclusive approach to software and computer system roll-outs.
This course continues the journey that started with the beginner course. Since we all want up-to-date dashboards as quickly as possible, data refresh issues and data model issues are considered next, and optimized as much as possible. Column calculations follow to derive even more value from our data. Visuals are built, and then refined with filters and slicers. Finally, these are all implemented on a Power BI dashboard.
You will learn more about the following:
• Data Refresh and Storage Mode Types
• Data Modeling: Cardinality and Filter Direction
• Active / Inactive Relationships
• Referential Integrity
• Column Calculations
• Donut Chart, Tree Map
• Line & Stacked Column Chart
• Line & Clustered Column Chart
• Map, Filled Map
• Filters and Slicers
• Interactive Dashboard with Filters and Slicers
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to gain more insight into the power of understanding and showing your data in Microsoft 365 Power BI.
- Excel Level 2, Access Level 1, PBD Beginner
Last Updated 5/2021