Did you know…
Over 750 million people have Excel on their computer, but most don’t know how to use it!
This might be because Excel can come across as being a little awkward and not very user-friendly with first-time users.
Well… within my course, ‘Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced 2022′, I would like to dispel any awkwardness you may encounter, while using Excel, and quickly get you to a point where using Excel is as natural as rolling out of bed in the morning.
How do I do this?
– I explain concepts within Excel simply and clearly.
– I break down Excel’s various tools, features, and functionality into the finest of detail, so you can gain a much deeper understanding.
– I re-visit areas already taught every now and again, to reinforce what you would have already learned.
– I created this course to suit any level of learner.
I understand that learning Excel can feel like a huge undertaking, as it was for me when I first started using the program over 10 years ago. And so, you might ask yourself, “Do I have to learn everything in Excel before I can use it effectively?”.
Well, the answer is, NO!
You don’t have to learn every aspect of Excel before you can consider yourself qualified. The truth is, there is a certain level of proficiency that once reached, will make you considerably more qualified than the average Excel user.
To help you achieve this level of proficiency, I’ve created a very useful Excel workbook called, “main-workbook-section3” to accompany you during the first part of the course (After the basic introduction). In this workbook, I cover most (if not all) of the most important features and functionality you must know to get up to speed with the program as fast as possible. Then as you progress further into the course there are various other pre-prepared spreadsheets and workbooks you can download and use to follow along.
What can you expect after enrolment?
We’ll start with a few introductory tutorials to get you set up for the course. Then, it’s onto section three, which I hope you’ll complete, and of course, ENJOY! Then, once this part of the course is completed, we’ll start diving into other areas of Excel to really start sharpening the skills you would have already learned, along with learning some new things as well.
What do you get when you enrol:
– A 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can enrol risk-free.
– A lifetime access guarantee so you can re-visit the course whenever you want.
– Access to the Q and A section so you can get help at any point during the course.
– A certificate of completion to add to your resume/CV.
So, whatever your reason for wanting to learn Excel, enrol in ‘Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced 2022′ today! And see where my course will take you 🙂
I’ll see you in the first lesson.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in becoming a proficient Excel user.
- Anyone who would like to integrate the power of Excel into their personal or professional life.
- Anyone who wants to add a truly valuable (and timeless) skill to their current skill set.
- Anyone interested in becoming the coolest Excel ninja ever!
- No experience needed. You’ll learn everything you need to know right from the beginning.
- This course is compatible with any version of Excel. Including Excel in Microsoft Office 365.
- No need to start from scratch. Almost all tutorials have a premade spreadsheet/workbook for you to download and use.
- Take you time! Fast forward, rewind, and pause whenever you like.
Last Updated 6/2022