NestJS is A progressive Node.js framework for building efficient, reliable and scalable server-side applications.
- Gives you true flexibility by allowing use of any other libraries thanks to modular architecture.
- An adaptable ecosystem that is a fully-fledged backbone for all kinds of server-side applications.
- A complete development kit for building scalable server-side apps. Contact us to find out more about expertise consulting, on-site enterprise support, trainings, and private sessions.
Under the hood, Nest makes use of robust HTTP Server frameworks like Express (the default) and optionally can be configured to use Fastify as well!
Nest provides a level of abstraction above these common Node.js frameworks (Express/Fastify), but also exposes their APIs directly to the developer. This gives developers the freedom to use the myriad of third-party modules which are available for the underlying platform.
Nest provides an out-of-the-box application architecture which allows developers and teams to create highly testable, scalable, loosely coupled, and easily maintainable applications. The architecture is heavily inspired by Angular.
Who this course is for:
- Full-stack web developers looking to get started with NestJS
- Computer with basic internet connection
Last Updated 1/2022