Welcome to this course. In this course, you will learn API Unit Testing using mocha and chai. At first, you will learn how to build the rest API using node js, express js, and MongoDB. You will learn how to test the API endpoint in postman. I will show you how to organize and save the endpoint in postman. Using postman we will be able to perform all sorts of things like create, update, get, and delete operations.
After that, you will learn how to add unit testing for the API using mocha and chai. We will add different sorts of testing for all of our API endpoints.
Here are some lists that you are gonna learn from this course:
- How to build rest API.
- API End-point unit testing using mocha and chai.
- How to save data to MongoDB database.
- How to organize node js project, routing, and controller of node js app.
- How to use postman to test API endpoint.
- How to add Mocha Chai test for each and every API endpoint.
- How to use different kinds of assertion functions of chai in the test.
- How to generate a test report after doing all the test
- Different kinds of status codes need to use with mocha chai testing.
- How to choose status code when building rest API.
- How to use Axios to do HTTP requests.
Who this course is for:
- If you are a backend developer and want to learn unit-testing
- If you want to learn how to use mocha and chai to test your api
- If you want to learn backend development and want to use mongodb with node js and express js
- Students don’t need to have any prior knowledge to take this course
Last Updated 8/2022
Node JS API Unit Testing -Using Mocha Chai -Complete Project.zip (1.5 GB) | Mirror