This comprehensive course covers impulse, momentum and conservation of linear momentum.
The course combines lectures that summarize the important concepts and tutorials that will guide you and help you develop a problem solving strategy. You’ll learn how to apply conservation of momentum principles to study collisions.
Topics include in this class are:
1) Linear Momentum and Newton’s 2nd Law
2) Calculating Impulse and Average Forces
3) Conservation of Linear Momentum
4) Kinetic Energy of a System
5) Collisions in 1-Dimension
6) Collisions in 2-Dimensions
7) Rocket Propulsion: Thrust Force and Speed
There are over 40 fully solved problems ranging in difficulty. I’ve mixed in many conceptual problems as well as algebraic problems to help you practice applying energy principles to solve problems.
If at any point you don’t understand something in my videos please feel free to reach out. I’m always willing to help someone learn. Physics Ninja always has your back!
Physics Ninja and Expert Physics and Math Teacher.
Who this course is for:
- High school physics students
- AP physics students
- College physics students
- University physics students
- Anyone who wants to learn more about collisions
- Basic physics knowledge: vectors
- Able to calculate the area under a curve for basic shapes
Last Updated 5/2020