Python Testing for Beginners
Over 1 hour of course material with practice code
Quickly learn learn how to test in Python
Learn the basics of Python testing in this course. From a brief overview of the standard library to using a more modern approach with Pytest, one of the most popular testing libraries in Python. By the end of this week, you should be comfortable working with existing tests, creating new tests, and debugging test failures.
All lessons and videos have accompanying GitHub Repositories with example code.
Reference GitHub Repository
In this course you will learn to
- Understand the basics of testing and its importance
- Write and run tests with functions and classes
- Use Pytest for running and creating tests
- Apply different techniques for debugging including PDB and stopping on failure
- Use fixtures to simplify tests that make identical assertions
Python Testing for Beginners 2022.zip (319 MB) | Mirror