The goal of this course is to provide a starting point to programming in 2 popular programming languages.
- The course consists of 2 independent sub-courses
- Covered Basics: data types, variables, operators, selection, and while loops.
- No intention to go far from that. The goal is to see these concepts in 2 languages.
By the end of the journey, you will have
- Fair understanding of the very basics of the 2 languages
- Ability to decide which language to focus on it more.
Visit my profile and select the course of interest to dive deeper. I have deeper courses in more than a language
- Mastering 4 critical skills series from my profile will aim to master the 4 most important skills for a programmer
- Programming skills
- Problem-solving skills: rarely covered by other courses
- Project building skills: partially covered by other courses
- Design skills: rarely covered by other courses
- 7+ times practice & homework compare to other courses + 6 projects
- My other courses avoid the common complaints such as
- Limited topics coverage.
- Outdated syntax.
- Unnecessary long videos with repetitions.
- Too much time to explain basic concepts.
- A sudden jump in the level. I can’t cope with the content.
- Assumptions of previous knowledge to understand some of the concepts.
- Building over concepts that were not mastered through practice or homework.
- The same examples are used over and over.
- Several consecutive lectures without practice or homework to master the concepts.
- Awesome knowledge, almost zero skills.
- Very little practice or homework.
- Good homework in the first half and very weak in the remaining.
- Many homework without solutions.
- Only one project.
- Small-size project.
- Long but tedious project.
- The project doesn’t help enforce the concepts.
- Project source code is not provided. I needed to compare and learn.
- Moving to Datastructures or Algorithms course was not easy. Weak problem-solving skills.
- After the course, I am still stuck and can’t do even simple projects. Weak project-building skills.
- The course taught OOP syntax and concepts nicely, but OOD skills are not built. Weak design-skills.
- And more!
Enjoy learning programming in a smooth way 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Whoever curious about programming
- Passion with building things!
- Access to a computer.
Last Updated 1/2022