Do you want to control your IoT devices by voice? Do you want to control your ESP8266, Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other microcontrollers with your voice?
Want to control your IoT devices by talking to them? Then this Course is for You
Speak to your IoT Devices with your voice with an ESP32 board
- Learn How to deal with ESP32, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Adafruit, and others all in one course
- Turn on your lights, turn off your oven, open your garage door – all done with a few words
- The ESP32 is a powerful Wifi and Bluetooth SoC that can be programmed to control all of your home IoT devices
- And the best part? You don’t need any programming skills!
- Just speak to it in English, and it listens.
Speak to your IoT Devices with your voice! Solve the problem of living with too many IoT devices that are all different brands by being able to control them with just your voice. With this course, you can say “Hey Google” and then give commands, including “Turn the lights on” or “Turn off my TV.” You can now have a more streamlined home with just one assistant to control everything.
Let’s talk about why:
Why you should take this course?
- It’s easy to learn with step-by-step instructions
- Learn How to deal with ESP32, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Adafruit and others all in one course
- Wake your devices with a voice command
- Operate them as if they were right next to you
- Control your lights, thermostat, TVs, and more with just your voice
- Home automation made simple and easy
- Easily monitor important items like doors & windows, water leaks, smoke alarms, and more
- You don’t need to worry about a button or a remote because all you have to do is say “OK Google” and your voice will activate your devices.
Get the power of speech recognition on your IoT devices! Try to Speak to it with ESP32!
Join Now and Make Your Things Talk to You!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to Learn How to deal with ESP32, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Adafruit, and others all in one course
- Engineering Students – Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Arduino Geeks
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- Internet of Things Geeks
- Basic Knowledge of Programming
- You don’t need any programming skills!
Last Updated 2/2022