Arduino | Step by Step, is the course for everyone who wants to learn the basics about the Arduino mini-PC from an engineer (M.Eng.). In this course you will learn the theoretical basics as well as the practical handling of an Arduino along awesome example DIY projects (like: SOS signal with LED, temperature controlled system, light-dependent control of a motor, and more).
This course is the all-in-one for beginners, as all the necessary basics for working with an Arduino regarding hardware, software & programming are explained in detail.
In this course, aimed specifically at beginners, you will learn all the basics you need to know when working with an Arduino. By the way, we will work exclusively with the Arduino Uno in this course, as this Arduino model is perfect for beginners.
So if you are looking for a practical guide on how to get started with the awesome and multifunctional Arduino mini-PC, then you have come to the right place and are well advised with this course! This course offers you a clearly understandable, intuitively structured and hands-on introduction to the world of Arduino.
All necessary information, i.e. starting with the basics such as electrical engineering, the structure of the Arduino board, the structure of the software up to the programming and creation of the first projects are contained in this course and are explained in detail and step by step. Get yourself a time and cost effective introduction into the world of Arduino!
This basic course is aimed specifically at all those who have no or only very primitive prior knowledge of Arduino. No matter what age you are, what profession you have, whether you are a pupil, student or retiree. This course is for everyone who wants to get familiar with the fascinating topics: Electronics, Arduino and programming.
The advantages of this course at a glance:
· Get step by step basics explanations on how to use an Arduino with the guidance of an engineer (Master of Engineering)
· Learn in a practical way and with great example projects as intuitive as possible
· Get background knowledge about the basic terms and components of electrical engineering
· Basics and introduction to programming: block-based & text-based
· Learn everything important quickly! Compact and to the point
The goal of this course is to introduce you to what an Arduino is, how it works, and how to use it for great projects. It is a course that provides an understanding of electrical engineering fundamentals, as well as the basics of programming and building circuits for the Arduino.
Best to take a look at the course trailer now and enroll in the course !
Who this course is for:
- The course is designed for absolute beginners
- For all who want to realize electronic projects with the mini PC Arduino.
- No restrictions! Interested people, students, engineers, laymen, hobby users, pensioners, …
- No prerequisites! Everything is explained step by step and in detail from scratch!
- “Arduino Uno” and components. It is explained in the course what is needed and where to find it.
Last Updated 2/2022