The goal of this course is to make C++ programming an easy-to-learn and approachable subject for programmers of any level.
Even if you don’t know programming, or have any experience using C++, that is OK! I designed this course to take you from zero to hero in C++, explaining the concepts from the ground up. We will start out downloading the Visual Studio Code IDE (free) and writing a hello world program in C++.
By the end of the course you will be comfortable working with advanced data structures like trees and linked lists and writing algorithms to work with them. You will have a foundation of programming and the ability to solve coding interview level questions using C++ code.
In this course we will cover:
- The Basics of C++ – including how a C++ program is run, importing header files, built-in data types, and outputting information to the console using C++
- Input, Conditional Statements & Loops – like if statements, switch statements, for loops, and while loops in C++
- User-Defined Types – such as structs, classes, and enums in C++
- Intermediate C++ – including the Standard Library, Dates & Times in C++, Recursion, REGEX, Linked Lists, and Trees in C++
- Containers – like vectors, forward lists, lists, deques, sets, maps, stacks, queues, and how to work with each of these using C++ code
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) – including classes, objects, and inheritance in C++
Algorithms taught in this course:
Along with an explanation of the algorithm, a hands-on opportunity to practice implementing it, and a step-by-step explanation showing how to code the solution using C++
- String Algorithms – questions that come up frequently on coding interviews regarding strings in C++:
- Roman to Integer
- Reverse Characters
- Valid Parentheses
- Valid Anagram
- Array and Vector Algorithms – questions that come up frequently on coding interviews regarding arrays in C++:
- Remove Element
- Remove Duplicates From Sorted Array
- Pascal’s Triangle
- Sort Array by Parity
- Tree Algorithms – questions that come up frequently on coding interviews regarding trees in C++:
- Inorder Traversal
- Preorder Traversal
- Postorder Traversal
- Maximum Depth (Height) of Binary Tree
- Balanced Binary Tree
- Path Sum
- Breadth First Search (BFS)
- Depth First Search (DFS)
- Linked List Algorithms – questions that come up frequently on coding interviews regarding strings in C++:
- Merge Two Sorted Linked Lists
- Remove Linked List Elements
- Reverse Linked List
What if you have questions?
Any questions you have can be posted to the Q&A forum or messaged to me on Udemy. I check my Udemy account every day to see if students have questions, and do my best to be as responsive and helpful as possible.
If you get stuck at any point during this course, send me a message and I will get you unstuck!
There is no risk in taking this course!
This course comes with a full 30 day money-back guarantee. You either end up with C++ skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Are you ready to master the C++ programming language and build an awesome set of software engineering skills? Then enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn and master the C++ programming language
- A computer with Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Eagerness and willingness to learn C++ programming
- Note: All software and programs for this course are FREE
Last Updated 11/2022
The C++ Programming Language: Learn and Master C++.zip (1.8 GB) | Mirror
The C++ Programming Language: Learn and Master C++.torrent (113 KB) | Mirror