Do Securities and Exchange Commission Reports Seem Overwhelming?
Have You Heard of a 10K Annual Report But Never Understood Exactly What It Is?
Are You An Investor In Public Companies And Want In Depth Information About Possible Investments?
Do You Want To Take Your Level of Reading a 10K Higher to Understanding and Interpreting the 10K?
If You Answered “Yes” To Any Of The Above, Look No Further. This Is The Course For You!
*** Updated in January 2022 with new content! ***
Enroll today and join the 100,000+ successful students I have taught as a Top Rated Udemy instructor!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus reason: I have been involved in multiple public companies and I have created 10K reports from scratch multiple times!
- Bonus Reason: Udemy has a 100% refund policy – no questions asked and no risk for you!
Jacob W says “Chris really takes the mystery out of a 10K report. it’s such a huge report, daunting to read. After this course it seemed so much easier to understand and I was able to interpret information included in 10K’s far better. I feel empowered now. Great teaching style as well. Highly recommended course!”
Let Me Teach You How To Read AND Understand a SEC 10K Report!
The Securities and Exchange Commission has several reporting requirements for public companies, one of which is the filing of a 10K, or Form 10-K, annually. Often this report is 100+ pages, and full of valuable, and not so valuable, information. Learn how to dissect this report by following along as we use Apple as a case study.
This course is in 2 main sections.
First, we learn all about the 10K overall.
- Who is the Securities and Exchange Commission
- What are the deadlines for a Securities and Exchange Commission 10K
- What are the sections of the 10K
- Who is required to file a 10K
- What is the process
- And Much More!
Second, we go through, section by section, the November 2017 Securities and Exchange Commission 10K report for Apple.
- Review each and every page of Apples 10K
- Point out the areas that are most important to focus on
- Also show which areas can be skimmed over
- Denote the common threads between all 10K filers
- Determine any oddities in Apples 10K
- And Much Much More!
I have also included a copy of my ebook “Fund Your Startup by Chris Benjamin” which you will find as a download in the last lecture. Learn your options for funding, where to find investors, how to wow them, and lastly the must do steps to successful funding!
***CLICK “BUY NOW” AND LEARN HOW TO READ AND INTERPRET AN SEC 10K REPORT WITH EASE! ***
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 25 years experience in accounting and finance. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
Who this course is for:
- Finance professionals
- Accounting professionals
- CEOs & CFOs
- And anyone else interested in learning about how to read a 10K report
- Ability to download Excel and PDF files – I will show you where to get them in the course
- No prior experience required! Learn everything about a 10K report in this course
- A desire to learn all about the 10K report and how to find the most important information contained in it
- Commitment to learning
Last Updated 11/2020