Become a SQL and Java Desktop App developer quick with this course!
If you’re looking manage data, work with software backend, use Java or JavaFx to develop a Desktop app that uses database to display and manipulate data, this course is for you.
This course is intended to make you learn how to use the SQL language, create your databases, use (SQL + Java/Java FX) and develop the backend of desktop applications for the personal or market use.
You’ll learn SQL skills which are applicable to any SQL based database, such as SQLite, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and more. This course offers you challenges to put your gray mass into test to improve your understanding and create doubts which construct a developer. You’ll work with SQLite3 Database.
In this course you will learn what you need to become a beginner SQL with Java Desktop app developer , including:
- The SQL syntax
- Relate table data with SQL Joins
- Write SQL Queries to retrieve data
- Perform SQL CRUD(create, read, update and delete) operations
- Write transctions
- Design basic database schemas
- Connect Java App to a SQL Database using JDBC
- Deal with Java Exceptions due to the database operations
- Use a ready JavaFx Desktop user interface and build the backend logic (SQL + Java)
- Model Database Tables in form of Java Object
- Techniques to develop UI Apps
- And so much more!
In this course you will not be copying and pasting code you don’t understand as many other tutorials, every piece of code is explained and you are in controll.
This course combines SQL and Java to build an App. Upon completion, you’ll be able to use databases, create java apps linked to databases and build Desktop applications. You’ll also be able to grow as a developer.
It’s all! Enroll today and start learning SQL with Java to build your App!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or not SQL developers
- Beginner or not Java Software developers
- Software programmers
- Programmers interested in Desktop Apps
- No programming experience. Only a computer and willingness to learn.
Last Updated 1/2022