C# is a beautiful cross-platform language that can be used to build different kinds of apps: web apps, mobile apps, desktop apps, and games. The versatility of C# brings you a lot of career options. This course is the ideal starting point for anyone who wants to master the fundamentals of C#. It breaks down C# into digestible and easy-to-understand pieces using real-world examples, exercises and step-by-step solutions. No foo-bar-baz nonsense or fluff here!
What You’l Learn…
Right from the beginning, you’ll jump in and write your first C# program within minutes.
- Fundamentals of programming in C# and .NET Framework
- All about primitive and reference types
- Operators (arithmetic, comparison, logical, bitwise, etc)
- Conditional statements (if/else, switch/case)
- Loops (for, foreach, while, do-white)
- Working with date/time objects
- Working with text
- Working with files and directories
- Debugging C# applications
- And much, much more!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone pursuing a career in web, mobile or game development
- Anyone wanting to gain a deep understanding of C# and .Net
- Existing C# developers who want to brush up on the C# fundamentals
- You don’t need familiarity with C# to take this course. You’ll learn everything from scratch, step-by-step.