Learned the basics of C# and are hungry to learn more? Or perhaps you’ve been out of touch with C# for a while and are looking for a course to quickly get you up to speed with advanced C# constructs? I’ve got the perfect course for you! Highly technical with a perfect mix of theory and practice and free of jargon and fluff! No foo-bar-baz nonsense here!
What You’l Learn…
- Exception Handling
- Lambda Expressions
- Extensions Methods
- Nullable Types
- Asynchronous Programming with Async / Await
- And much, much more!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to take their C# skills to the next level
- Anyone preparing for C# coding interviews
- Existing C# developers who want to better understand the C# features they use every day
- To take this course, you should have at least three months of experience programming in C#. At a minimum, you need to know all the topics I’ve covered in the first two parts of my Ultimate C# Series.