In this course we will take you from a Vue 3 novice to a job ready engineer. This course is loaded with practical projects and examples so that you can truly understand and utilize Vue 3 and the composition API in great depth.
We will be building five projects, each one getting more and more complex. We will end this course by building an Instagram clone with features like file upload and user authentication. By the end of this course, you should have multiple practical example to show off your knowledge!
Here are a list of thing you will learn in this course:
- The difference between pure Vanilla JS and Vue3
- How to utilize the composition API – this course is 100% composition API, no options API
- Utilizing all the important Vue directives for things like conditional rendering or rendering of a list
- Fetching data from an external API and handling the success, loading and error states
- Handling user authentication
- Building a Postgres database to handle complex relations
- Utilizing TypeScript for bug free code
- All the important ways to handle state (pinia, composables, inject/eject, ref, reactive)
- Animating and transitioning a UI application
- Storing and retrieving images from a bucket
- Scroll based pagination with the Observer Intersection API
I really hope you enjoy this course and learn a ton from it!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers that want to dive in to Vue3
Last Updated 10/2022