In this course I will be teaching you how to create vehicles using 100% Blueprints and ready to use Unreal Engine 5 assts. Of course in this video I will also explain how you can import your own assets from Blender, Maya or Max and set them up.
This course is aim to intermediate and expert users of Unreal Engine 5. I won’t be covering the basics of Unreal Engine 5.
This course will cover in detail topics on how to create AAA vehicle in Unreal Engine 5.
Starting with the basic setup of the vehicle we will be using the Free Matrix Demo scene to kick start our environment.
You will find all the Resources – Sounds and the complete Blueprint setup in the first lecture. If you have some difficulties you can always explore the setup from the files.
In Chapter 1 I’ll be covering the following topics:
• Car Classes
• How to get ready to use car models
• Import and export cars from Blender to Unreal Engine 5
• How to import car into Unreal Engine 5
• Setup our Inputs for the vehicle
• Create and setup camera
• Add car engine sounds
• Edit the environment and customize our car
• Create HUD with speed meter
• Add logic to our speed meter to work with the car
Chapter 2 will cover:
• Add Friction to our car
• Setup the car engine
• Create and tweak the car suspension
• Tweak the steering of the car
• Tweaking and fine tuning car stats
• Create break lights
• Make Enter – Exit logic from the vehicle
• Adding car impact and skidding sound
• Create particle system for tire smoke
Chapter 5 – Making game demo:
• Making checkpoints
• Creating checkpoint logic and setting up timers
• Adding checkpoints and testing our game demo
Who this course is for:
- Unreal Engine 5 Developers looking to create AAA realistic vehicles for their games
- Unreal Engine 5 enthusiasts that want to expand their knowledge
- Developers that want to know more about how to create realistic vehicle from scratch with blueprints
- Basic to intermediate understanding of blueprints
- Unreal Engine 5 interface and basic knowledge of the engine
- Download the free Matrix demo scene from Epic Games marketplace
Last Updated 6/2022