Learn about Web 3 Security and How to identify vulnerabilities in Smart Contracts for Pentesting & Bug Bounties.
Here’s a more detailed breakdown of the course content:
In all the sections we will start the fundamental principle of How the attack works, Exploitation and How to defend from those attacks.
In this course you will learn about :
- What is Blockchain
- What are DApps
- What is a smart contract
- LAB setup to pentest smart contracts
- Metamask and its usage
- Installation of Hardhat
- Setup Remix IDE
- Practical on Functions in Remix
- Practical on View and Pure Functions in Solidity
- Mappings in solidity
- Deploying a smart contract
- Security Vulnerabilities in solidity
- Practical Example of Integer Overflow and Underflow
- How to find issues using Ethernaut Playground
- Selfdestruct in Solidity
- Fallback Functions
- Force Challenge
- Reentrancy Issues
- Private Variables in Solidity
- Using Hardhat for testing smart contracts
- An example PoC on the Parity Wallet Hack
- How to hunt on Web 3 bug bounty platforms like Immunefi & Hackenproof
- How to write a professional report
With this course, you get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible.
- This course is created for educational purposes only and all the websites I have performed attacks are ethically reported and fixed.
- Testing any website which doesn’t have a Responsible Disclosure Policy is unethical and against the law, the author doesn’t hold any responsibility.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who wants to learn DApps Security
- Beginners who wants to learn about Smart Contract Audits
- Beginners who wants to learn about Web 3.0 Basics
- Beginners who wants to learn about identifying security vulnerabilities in DeFI
- No Programming Experience Required
- Basics foundations of usage of computer systems
Last Updated 11/2022
Web 3.0 DApps & Smart Contract for Pentesting & Bug Bounties.zip (1.6 GB) | Mirror
Web 3.0 DApps & Smart Contract for Pentesting & Bug Bounties.torrent (74 KB) | Mirror